Moving to the cloud isn’t about the money, it’s about optimizing your core business, increasing efficiency and effectiveness, driving new revenue and growth. When you think about it, the benefits are there:
- Provides the ultimate in system flexibility
- Get exactly what you need when you need it
- Never outgrow your IT systems
- Don’t have to depend on internal IT expertise
- State of the Art and highly secured data center replaces antiquated on-premise systems
- Employees always have access to data they need to do their job
- Easily managed OpEx payments replace large CapEx outlays and increasing maintenance costs
- Use company funds toward core business
Having your data in a secure location and having everybody in your organization accessing the data they need to do their job and make solid decisions is a winning formula that will drive revenue, growth and peace of mind for your business.
I-Business Network has been managing cloud infrastructure since 1999, long before the cloud was even called the cloud. Now with Office 365 integration, FileCloud and hosted desktops, now more than ever the cloud turns the internet into a competitive advantage for small to mid sized companies.
We specialize in hosting SAP Business One, Sage 100cloud, Sage 300cloud, Sage 500cloud, Sage CRM, Sage FAS and Sage BusinessWorks in two SSAE 16 data centers. For more information about hosting your ERP in the cloud, contact Bob Tobey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 627-0646 x231.