The cloud is more than a big ball of water vapor in the sky. It is big business and big for business. The reality is that everyone is in the cloud. The services you use could be housed at Amazon, Azure or in a private cloud and you may not even know it! Large enterprise has moved to the cloud for agility, innovation and speed. Smaller business has historically had the advantage of nimbleness and inventiveness and cloud may be for you too!
How do you leverage the cloud if you are not a large company with a big IT staff? There are so many misconceptions about the cloud.
- Is it easier than on premise? Possibly
- Is it less expensive than in-house? It depends upon how you measure cost.
- Can it improve your efficiency? If you leverage it properly!
A recent Diginomica article discusses 5 ways to leverage ERP in the cloud without throwing away millions. Of course small business can't throw away millions, but the article has good advice!
- Use Software as A Service (SaaS) where it makes sense. The reasons may be different, but the idea of SaaS is to keep up with features, functions, and technology without the complexity of keeping up!
- Lift and Shift Trusted Applications Most of our applications are available on premise or cloud. In our private clouds we can integrate your special sauce with our special sauce to make extra special competitive advantages.
- Take Advantage of World Class Architecture. I-BN uses the same equipment used by large enterprises with layers of security that most small businesses have yet to think of!
- Access Leading Edge Cloud Resources. We utilize leading tools for cloud accessibility, environment management and leverage them across a large customer base.
- Earn Your Cloud Cred. You likely have cloud based payroll or CRM, backup as a service or cloud anti-virus. Now may be the time to spread your wings and move into cloud ERP.
You don't have to move everything to the cloud, but with I-BN Cloud 3.0 you have flexibility. You can have a single application like Sage100cloud or SAP Business One in the cloud, or have a whole hosted desktop. For more information on how we can make your business more efficient contact one of our solution experts at 678-627-0646 x230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.