In business since 1999, I-Business Network is an application hosting company that utilizes the cloud to make powerful business technology simple. Through our professionally managed data center and a network of business partners, I-BN delivers the latest business management application packages (ERP) for small to mid-sized companies, combined with professional services and customer support that provides one-stop for companies want to capitalize on today’s systems and technology.
I-BN is a small, entrepreneurial, fast-paced cloud service company that requires a technically competent, detail oriented person to join our cloud services team as an Support Technician.The person will perform Tier-1 support including the triage incoming support requests, resolving issues when possible and escalating to the appropriate Tier 2 resource as appropriate. The person will also expected to take ownership of the issues and requests asked by the clients to ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for individuals who want to grow with our company and who have the ability to learn how to triage and fix a broad array of technical and application issues in a dynamic cloud environment.
We are currently considering candidates for full time or part time internship for this role.
• Perform Tier-1 technical support for cloud customers and manage escalations to Tier-2 customer support internally and externally
• Coordinate issue resolution between I-BN, end user, and third parties
• Assist in the provisioning and migration of new customers and users to our private cloud environments and in the I-BN internal systems
• Upgrade and migrate software for existing customers and assist clients with technical upgrades and migrations in the cloud
• Strong problem solving mentality and ability to recognize the right time to escalate
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple client service calls simultaneously
• Understanding of client/server applications
• High attention to detail and high responsiveness
• Follow internal work processes
• Proficiency with Microsoft operating systems, productivity applications, and networking principles
• CIS, MIS, or college level courses
• Customer service mentality
• Past experience with providing customer technical support – huge advantage
Location and Travel:
Position is located in our Marietta office at 2617 Sandy Plains Road, 30066, in the north metro Atlanta area.
We are a performance-driven, performance motivated, performance-rewarding company. We staff to our base work load and seek a long term win-win relationship with our team members. All positions at I-BN offer a base salary, quantitative and qualitative bonuses along with full benefits to achieve an extremely competitive compensation package.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or call 678-627-0646 x224 for more informatoin.
No recruiter telephone calls will be accepted for this position.